Monday, 2 March 2009

Cat Card


I made this card following reading a Sunday Challenge Ink on My Fingers Blog. The challenge was to use a cat stamp. This is the only cat stamp I have, I bought it years ago from Clarity Stamps. The background paper is by Anna Griffin but was a bit twee for me so I Inked the paper using butterscotch(my favourite) , rust and red pepper. I then over stamped the paper in Ginger Adirondack using a Katy's corner Swirl, Elusive Images flower and a unknown butterfly. I used Nestabilities to mat and layer the main image and finished it of with flower, oh and the flowers in the background have some of my new Distress Stickles in Antique Gold in the centres.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love what you've done with the background paper, Jean. Great idea when you're not keen on the original. :-)

Hels said...

Hey there, apologies that I haven't visited sooner, I didn't see a note on my blog and found you by chance :O)) I totally adore this card, it is beautiful and the colours are just perfect. I love how you have made the background too...thanks for joining in and apologies for my belated thanks....Hels :O))