Wednesday, 4 March 2009

It's Spring


Wednesday Stampers challenge today was to do a Skinny , which is a project sized 5'' by 3'' this is what I did. I cut some mount board in the size required I sponged on distress inks then sprayed with metallic srays and stamped using varies stamps in Stazons' white ink. The main image is a stamp from Katies Corner. I embellished it with a cuttlebug die and added some candy dots then wrapped around the whole piece with some embroidery yarn. I punched 2 holes in the top to add ribbon and a yarn to make it into a wall hanging
http://wednesdaystamper.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/skinny/

6 comments:

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is gorgeous.
Wonderful.

Femmy said...

gorgeous skinny!!!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Very beautiful skinny!

Willy said...

Fabulous skinny!

Chris said...

Love the colours on this skinny.