Monday, 4 May 2009

Think Monday, Think ATC


This is another ATC, this time for a peacock theme on the Think Monday, Think ATC challenge Blog. This will be the first time I have joined a challenge on TMTA. Stamp is from Elusive images and I did the background using Distress inks and I coloured the peacock with H2O's
I've also been working on a notelet holder but am not able to finish it until I buy some velcro dots I sort of cased it from a Technique Blog, more of that when I finish it. I seem to be on a creative roll now funny how that happens and other times I can't seem do anything.

14 comments:

christine said...

Beautiful!

Sue said...

This is beautiful Jeannie, I love the yellow behind your peacock xx

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Great contrast in colors!

Nancy said...

I love the yellow, the beautiful peacock stamp and the 3 brads. Beautiful ATC!

Martina2801 said...

Great ATC !

Kris Dickinson said...

What a fabulous ATC!

Rachel Bland said...

Beautiful ATC! Love the colouring!

stampingwitch said...

beautiful, fantastic color compositon

Connie said...

Love your ATC!!! Amazing!!!

hastingshall2 said...

What a fabulous peacock ATC! But what does that puzzle say???
Faye

Clau said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colours and the embossed edges and the brads are fab little details.

Chris said...

Gorgeous colours. Love your ATC

belindaschneider said...

beautiful peacock

Lynn Stevens said...

love your peacock!