Saturday, 30 January 2010
Something Completely Different. I've recently received an order from Paper Artsy and have had fun playing. The background I did by applying a thick coat of Viva Ferro paste, I then sprayed 2 different stamps with water and stamped into it. I painted over this when dry with acrylic paints until I got the desired effect. It is not my idea, Leandra from PaperArtsy has an excellent video on her blog paperartsy.co.uk/blog/blog.html. All the stamps I used are from Paper Artsy as is the paint and chip board arch.
Thursday, 28 January 2010
Katies Corner Group received her card. The mingle was to make a black and white card for your partner. I stamped the main image in versark twice on one image I put black embossing powder and on the other I used white embossing powder then cut each image in two and matched 2 different pieces together. The image was from a plate of Ums from Hearts in Touch and the background a texture plate from Carolines rubberstamps was embossed in white on black card. I added some pima flowers with a designer brad fom a set I got as a gift
Saturday, 23 January 2010
Inkurable Stampers It's my first time for making a Art Doll and did I have fun? It took me back to my childhood when I used to cut images out of old catologues and then dress them in different clothes.
Friday, 22 January 2010
Katies Corner group and is coloured in with Promarkers, thought she might appreciate a card using the the stamp she sent me. I used a Crafty Individuals stamp for the main image on the second card and several text stamps on the background, the background is done by sponging on Adirondaks inks and I used a Cuttlebug flourish to finish it of
Friday, 15 January 2010
Have had a frustrating hour trying to figure out what I would like to stamp but I seem to have lost my mojo. Having said that I have made several cards recently so thought it about time to upload some of them.
The first card is done using a Stamp Club image froma a chocolate themed plate.
The second card is one of my current favourite stamps from http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/ I did the background with Glimmer Mist and used a branch mask, the corners are from a cuttlebug dye and are cut out from chipboard on which I put Adirondaks black dabber paint.
On the third card the main image is a stamp I got ages ago from the http://www.thestampman.co.uk/and is by a company called Just for Fun. I distessed the background paper with Adirondak inks including Butterscotch. The lace and buttons are from my stash.