Friday, 15 January 2010

More Cards







Have had a frustrating hour trying to figure out what I would like to stamp but I seem to have lost my mojo. Having said that I have made several cards recently so thought it about time to upload some of them.
The first card is done using a Stamp Club image froma a chocolate themed plate.
The second card is one of my current favourite stamps from http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/ I did the background with Glimmer Mist and used a branch mask, the corners are from a cuttlebug dye and are cut out from chipboard on which I put Adirondaks black dabber paint.
On the third card the main image is a stamp I got ages ago from the http://www.thestampman.co.uk/and is by a company called Just for Fun. I distessed the background paper with Adirondak inks including Butterscotch. The lace and buttons are from my stash.

3 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Especially love the first and third cards, Jean - fab. That first one makes me wish I liked chocolate more than I do, lol - great stamps and really nicely made :)

cbee said...

Your cards are lovely! I like the tree-card best, but the other two are great, too.
Hugs
Caro
Fun with ATCs

crafty creations said...

beautiful cards Jeannie - I've enjoyed looking through your blog and have added myself to your followers xx Hilda