Monday, 14 February 2011

Back Again





Can't believe it's almost a year since I last posted on my blog, I've not had a good year, have been very low and under treatment and therapy, this bipolar depression has let me down once again. However I've been feeling so much better since Christmas and have recently started an Art Journal which is very therapeutic, slapping paint around is what I love. I'm also doing a Fat Book swap on KCUK and enjoying that. Consequently I've got loads of pictures to upload, I'll try and do a few a day and start with some of the Fat book pages I've done.

1 comment:

cockney blonde said...

Lovely to see you back blogging Jeannie. 2010 seems to have been a bad year for many people so lets hope that 2011 is much kinder to you. Looking forward to your next post, x